Since the Spring of 2001, Singerly Fire Company has recouped patient transport costs from private insurers, Medicare and Medicaid. Since April 1, 2019, Singerly Fire Company partners with Digitech, a national health care management company, to handle billing and collection.
- No payment is collected at the time of transport. EMS personnel obtain authorization to bill the patient’s insurer along with permission to transport. After transport, the contractor works with the hospital to obtain additional patient information.
- Our vendor’s customer service representatives handle questions or concerns about billing and insurance related to EMS billing. Call customer service if you have billing questions.
Digitech Contact Information
- Customer Service: 888.326.4309
- Fax: 614.987.2075
- Mailing Address: Singerly Fire Company PO Box 7236 Lancaster, PA 17604
- Patient’s Portal: https://billpay.intermedix.com/billpay/ (Patient’s can look up account balances and add insurance information)